This month the Creative Team lifted the person following them in the lineup. For my Project Life spread this week I poured through Mary Ann Perry's gallery and chose one particular card to lift from this spread http://bit.ly/X1qOj0
I chose the grid card near the bottom.
- lifting Mary Ann's card. I decided to print off screenshots of my daughter's favorite shows. Sizing took the longest, but I love the end result.
- journaling sideways. I wanted to use the "memo" card from the "Tink" add-on, but using the pageprotectors I do I don't have any small horizontal pockets. I'm totally okay with popping it in vertically and having my journaling run the same way.
- in Canada we got rid of the penny this week. I had a photo of a pile of pennies as well, but felt including an actual penny would be better. It's simply adhered with a glue dot.
- the washi tape from the Project Life kit makes great prompts on journaling cards
- lots of pockets full of kids' drawings
- the top right card is my favorite this week. I took the Project Life flap cards (cut on my cameo) and cut off the front. I adhered a square photo beneath it and then added patterned paper to the part beneath the word "love". This sits on a 4x6 card with a large white tag for journaling.
- instead of my usual "week in review" card this week I used the ampersand journaling card, splattered some ink dot and journaling random tidbits on it. Then I took it to my typewriter to type some titles and to my sewing machine to underline them.
- using the Amy Tangerine calendar stamp instead of my usual calendar card