A photo documenting a uniquely Tom-esque way of merchandising certain items at the local used-books purveyor's.
SC's Library card journaling stamp from one of the Bibliography add-ons, I believe (hidden journaling behind photo);
SC's penmanship cursive border stamp is on the SC exclusive pp "Cooped Up" behind the word "Bookstore"
Masked stamped circles, left to right, top row:
- 'today' border stamp from 'Rec Room' addon of the Partly Sunny kit;
- 'penmanship' border stamp from the 'Foxtrot' add-on of the Cotillion kit and 'harper's rule' borderstamp from the Back 40 main kit in alternating layers;
- Addy numbers from the 'Sunny Clearing' stamp set (2011 repeated in the circle);
- alphabet border stamp from the 'Bazaar' add on of the Marketplace kit;
bottom row of stamped circles, left to right:
-typewriter block from the typewriter stamp set of the 'Taffeta' add on of the Garnmet District kit;
- numerals block from an unknown add on of the Iconic main kit;
- text background stamp from the 'Rope Swing' add-on of the Lawn Party kit;
- alphabet background from the 'Licorice Twist' add on of the Candy Shoppe kit