Right off the bat I knew I wanted to make a layout with a starburst pattern like I had done recently on a December Daily page.
I pulled out papers from the kits that had blue and green tones and trimmed out long skinny triangles. Simple as that.
I hadn't realized I had run out of wood veneer "P"s until I had already decided on the title so I trimmed off a portion of a "B" to compensate.
The journaling is tucked behind the photos in a glassine envelope I found in my stash.
Sign in or sign up to comment.
Absolutely love this layout! Love the sewing, the starburst, colors, and the pure simplicity of your style. Just wonderful!