I had so much fun playing with the memory file from Brownie...I initially planned on just using the file to create a double page layout and somewhere along the way, it morphed into something totally different! I love when that happens. I ended up using pieces from every kit (35mm + all the add ons) because this ended up being bigger than I thought, ha!
I kept the front cover pretty simple as well as the inside covers (I created masks using my silhouette and the masking paper from the shop- love that stuff!). I added a baseball card protector page to the file so that it flips like a book page and that became the 'bones' of the memory file.