Project Life: February (2) *DT Lift*
For the DT lift, I got to lift Kelly Noel :) I chose this spread from her gallery: http://www.studiocalico.com/galleries/79283-project-life-week-3
- I like that she included some clothing tags as memorabilia so I included a few business cards and tags in the top right pocket of my spread.
- I like how she created a horizontal division on her week 3 title card, so I focused on a horizontal design for the bottom left pocket of my spread.
Some other things to note about this spread:
- I was too scared to alter the wood veneer card, lol. It's perfect as a filler, just the way it is :)
- I had stuff/events I wanted to document, but no photos for them so I chose to use the ombre & woodgrain Goodness Thickers to make those cards stand out.
- I created a little text graphic in Photoshop right on top of the group photo at the bottom right of the spread, just to document some info about that night :)