What you'll learn
- Tips for your initial planner set up
- How to use pockets, bookmarks and dividers, and how to make them work together
- Tips and tricks for using dashboards
- How to utilize bullet journaling in your planner
- Ideas for using your planner to stay organized
- How to personalize your planner with decorations
Marcy is a self-proclaimed “simple girl,” living in the country with her high school sweetheart and their three kids. On any given day, you can find her decorating her farmhouse, planning her next farm project (hello chickens), homeschooling two of her three kiddos, putting together her dream planner or designing products for Studio Calico. She's a believer in writing things down and documenting every moment - no matter how mundane it may seem.
What comes with this class
- PDF lessons covering everything from setting up your planner to making it functional for you, all while adding your own style and flair to its pages.
- Three videos from Marcy Penner
- A peek into each of the contributor's planners, as well as insight into how they organize and decorate them.
- Digital files from Hello Forever designed for your planner