What you'll learn
- Tips and tricks for working with Color Theory paints.
- Ideas for using color effectively on your projects
- Fun techniques using arcylic paints
Wilna Furstenberg is an artist, photographer and scrapbook designer. Her aesthetic is one that combines her degree in fine arts with her passion for preserving memories, a pursuit that has led her to work with paper crafts companies including Making Memories, Two Peas in a Bucket and October Afternoon. Wilna is a minimalist mixed media artist and combing faith with art is her latest passion and pursuit.
What comes with this class
- 8 technique videos + new projects from Wilna, all featuring cool techniques you can do with Color Theory Paint.
- 24 projects from our contributors, sharing their take on the techniques. We'll be featuring layouts, cards, and Project Life® spreads.
- 8 PDFs sharing step outs and thoughts on the techniques from Wilna and her contributors.
- Digital Die Cut files from I Heart Studio