What you'll learn
- How to use your stamps to inspire well designed pages
- How to use repetition with stamping in your designs
- How to play with patterns with your stamps
- How to create contrast in your design with stamps
- How to use stamping in a layered design
- How combine stamping with color to create a well balanced page
Geralyn is a Creative Team member at Studio Calico and the girl behind In a Creative Bubble, where she designs memory keeping products in the paper crafting industry. She has been scrapbooking since 2007 and is passionate about documenting her everyday adventures – both big and small - in paper form. Stamping is one of her favorite techniques to incorporate in her work and her style can be described as graphic, colorful and clean. Geralyn lives in BC, Canada and aside from scrapbooking, she also loves travel, stationery and design.
What comes with this class
- 2 videos and 5 lessons from Geralyn sharing techniques for using stamps as an integral part of her project design.
- 10 new stamped layouts and Project Life® spreads from Geralyn and her contributors.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.