What you'll learn
- An intro to lettering and the tools you'll be using
- Lettering basics - script, serif/sans serif, thicks and thins
- Lettering styles
- Adding variations to your lettering
- Building a quote / word art
- Digitizing what you've lettered
- Tips and tools to take your lettering further
I'm a hand lettering artist and graphic designer for Studio Calico. I also enjoy mixed media art, pocket pages, antique shopping, coffee and old movies.
What comes with this class
- 5 video lessons (plus introduction and conclusion videos!) that introduce you to the ins and outs of the art of lettering.
- PDF lessons to use as a reference for what you've learned.
- Printable practice sheets to use as you practice your lettering.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.