What you'll learn
- How to find your voice in your journaling
- How to record a day, a week, and a month
- How to include family and friend interviews in your journaling
- How to include in your memory keeping your story from the perspectives of others
- How to find the right words to use for your journaling
Marrying into the Navy in 2000 took Laura to the great state of Oklahoma, where she found a scrapbook store on almost every corner. With a husband who was often deployed and time on her hands, a hobby was born. A memory keeper from an early age, scrapbooking made sense to Laura. She has since been published in Memory Makers Magazine, Creating Keepsakes Magazine, Simple Scrapbooks, and numerous idea books. She is a member of the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame, a former Garden Girl at Two Peas in a Bucket, and currently also serves on the Design Team at Studio Calico.
What comes with this class
- 8 PDF lessons designed to help you find your voice and share your memories in a more meaningful way.
- 1 video from Laura sharing her thoughts on the importance of journaling.
- Journaling tips and tricks from our contributors - everything from finding the right words to capture a mood to fitting all that journaling into a page design.
- Digital layout templates from Shanna Noel in 12x12 & 8.5x11 - designed with room for your biggest stories.