Take a spin on the color wheel with Color Studio. Join Studio Calico Creative Team Member Lisa Truesdell for an online class exploring color palettes from monochromatic to rainbow hued. You'll experiment with techniques for adding color to your projects with ink, mist, and watercolors, and learn to mix and match the products in your kits for a whole new look.
This class is now available as a self paced workshop. All lessons are available for immediate viewing.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- 4 videos from Lisa sharing color & design ideas
- 8 secrets for unlocking the color wheel and tips for using color effectively on your projects
- 56 perfect color schemes
- technique tutorials for adding color to your pages with ink, mist, watercolors, patterned paper and embellishments.
- PDF lessons posted each Tuesday & Thursday in March
- 40 all new projects, including layouts, Project Life® spreads and cards
- bonus color schemes in every PDF
WHAT YOU'LL NEED :
- Your favorite Studio Calico kits or products from your stash
- Ink, Mister Huey's Color Mists and watercolors in your favorite hues
- Patterned paper, alphabets and embellishments in a rainbow of colors.
- Neutral papers in various styles that you can add color to - we recommend SC Grid paper, vellum and watercolor paper
BONUS DIGITAL FILES (shown above) :
- Printable journal cards, accents and labels from Hello Forever
- Cut Files from Hello Forever
- Color Studio planning sheet from Hello Forever
- Ink planning sheet from Hello Forever