by enrolling in this class you'll receive :
- Videos from Kal, demonstrating brush script exercises and techniques
- PDFs from expert crafters sharing lideas for using brush script on layouts, cards, Project Life® spreads and more.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned
What you'll need :
(see the slideshow above for a special free shipping offer!)
- Brush - Kal recommends a Bamboo brush in size 2 and size 4. These brushes are perfectly suited for brush script - their shape means that they can make both thin and thick strokes. The bristles hold a lot of paint, so you're able to make long continuous designs.
- Paint - You can work with Gouache, Acrylic, or even Mister Huey's. High quality paint materials will offer a better finished design.
- Drawing paper - You'll be practicing on scraps and printer paper, but you'll need drawing paper for your finished designs.
- Paint Palette - Having a paint palette will make it easier to reload your brush and continue making gorgeous script!
Bonus Digital Files :
- printable journal cards, accents and labels from Hello Forever
- cut files from Hello Forever and Shanna Noel
- layered template (12x12", 8.5x11", 4x6" & 3x4") from Shanna Noel