Home Front Mini Album by Waleska 01/10/2010
Hi everyone! Here's a little mini album I created using Home Front's journaling cards. I hope you like it :)
- Studio Calico- Home Front journaling cards, papers, stickers & fabRips
- Trading card binder pages (from any office supply store)
- Studio Calico journaling stamp
- Maya Mists
- Distress Inks
- 3D Dots
- Sewing machine
- Trim a trading card page into individual pockets (2.5" x 4")
- Select the cards and papers you want to use (trim to 2.5" x 4 if necessary)
- Arrange all the pages and secure them with a binder clip
- Sew the pages together
- Cut a piece of fabRip 4" long (the woodgrain one is the perfect width!) and cover the book spine with it
- Add your pictures and you're done!
My little book (called 'my today'- did you notice?) is about our everyday... stuff my family and I do that I want to remember. This one page is about my kids reading a book first thing in the morning before they even get out of bed... it's their new 'thing'.
Anyway, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.