Jasmine Jones does it again with a beautiful stamp and lovely matching flower die! Today, I will show how to make a delightful watercolor card using the Thinking of You stamp set from the Brimfield Stationery kit add-on.
1. Stamp the background of the card with the leaf stamp. I used watercolor markers to stamp on watercolor paper.
2. Paint the three die cut flowers.
3. Glue the painted flowers to the tag.
4. Adhere the leaf painted background to card once dry.
5. After applying pop dots to the back of the tag add to the card.
6. Stamp sentiment onto a banner and add over tag with flowers.