The holiday season is coming, fast! I am sharing a quick Christmas ornament card I made using the Winter Thank You stamp set from Katie Thierjung.
1. To make the two ornaments out of pattern paper-I used a circle tag die, you could use any circle die or large 3in circle punch.
2. Stamp a strip of paper with the sentiment and add to one of the ornaments.
3. For the second ornament-I stamped the tree and cut the tree out, then I added the tree to the second ornament.
4. Add the string.
5. Apply the first decorated ornament to the card with tape/glue.
6. Add the second ornament to the card with 3D pop dots.
7. Randomly glue rhinestones to the tree.
8. Diecut the title and apply to card with mini clothespin.