2) Trim patterned papers into 3/4" strips.
3) Adhere the patterned paper strips onto cardstock (it doesn't matter which color because it will all be covered up - I used the gray cardstock from the Scrapbook kit).
4) Adhere the cut background on top of the patterned paper strips.
5) Layer the six emoji transparency circles in the center.
6) Add a photo to a torn tag then secure with washi tape strips.
7) Journal on a sticker with a black pen.
8) Create the title with large wood veneer numbers topped with gold puffy stickers (Graf is short for Grafenwöhr which is the town we live and where this picture was taken) and place a "yes" acrylic shape below. Place a "million times yes" sticker under the acrylic "yes). Add a heart badge, wood veneer circle, and a few other bits & pieces to finish.