Traveler's Notebooks are perfect for on-the-go documenting—so make sure your embellishments don't slow you down! In this class, April Foster shares how to best utilize stamps in your TN. With a low profile and variety of options, stamps are a notebook's best friend! Explore the basics of stamping in a TN as April shares solutions to common problems. Then learn fun techniques that can be applied to different types of stamps. In this class, you'll gain tips and inspiration for using alphabet stamps in unique ways, creating an ombre pattern, letting stamps spark your journaling, and more! Whether you're a notebook pro or just starting out, the skills learned in this class are sure to transform your everyday documenting!
Here's some of what you'll learn:
- Quick tips for getting the best stamped results in your Traveler's Notebooks
- Ideas for utilizing alphabet stamps to their fullest potential in notebook spreads
- How to use icon and illustration stamps in interesting ways in your projects
- Tips for stretching your pattern and basic shape stamps beyond their normal uses
- Unique ideas for making word stamps work for you in your notebook documenting
- Tricks for creating eye-catching notebook spreads with your favorite reusable supplies
Visit Traveler's Notebook | Stamping in the shop to find out everything you need to know!
Traveler's Notebook | Stamping starts February 19th! Enroll today to save your spot in class!