This mini book add-on packs a big punch! With epoxy paper clips, washi stickers, coin envelopes and more, it’s filled with creative treasures galore.
What you'll learn
- Tips and tricks for assembling your notebook and prepping it for your project
- How to insert a plastic pocket page into your book
- Ideas for creating a unique fold-out page in your mini album
- How to assemble your own custom pocket to insert into your notebook
- Tips for recording everyday moments in a unique and memorable way
Marcy is a self-proclaimed “simple girl,” living in the country with her high school sweetheart and their three kids. On any given day, you can find her decorating her farmhouse, planning her next farm project (hello, chickens), homeschooling two of her three kiddos, putting together her dream planner or designing products for Studio Calico. She's a believer in writing things down and documenting every moment - no matter how mundane it may seem.
What comes with this class
- Detailed lessons showing how Marcy's notebook album came together, from start to finish
- Videos sharing the inspiration and ideas behind Marcy's notebook, from planning to techniques
- Interaction with Marcy on a class message board during June & July
- Challenges from Marcy to keep you on track with building your album
- Printables from Hello Forever