Hi ya'll! Amanda here to share a week's worth of photo prompts. I recently documented our Week in the Life, and participating in that really helped me to capture some things that I wouldn't normally think to document.
1. Capture the relationship between siblings.
2. Get in the picture.
3. Take a picture of your alarm...or your wake up snuggle from your child.
4. Do not neglect the "not so happy" times.
5. Capture shots of your child (or yourself) that indicates their (your) personality.
6. Take a picture of your breakfast table to document what you typically eat for breakfast.
7. Take plenty of pictures with grandparents and older family members and adults, even doing the smallest things.
I'd love to see your take on these prompts! Take your instagrams with #SCphotoprompts so we can see what you capture.