Hello, hello, everyone and welcome back to the Studio Calico blog! It’s Carla here and today I’ll share with you a weekly spread in my Webster’s Pages planner using the "Homestead" Kits and a quick tutorial for a fun sliding planner dashboard, too!
Let me show you my process in the following video!
As you can see, this was a very easy and fun spread—I love to create interactive planner elements!
Tips & Tricks:
- Use your patterned paper to cut thin strips to decorate your planner pages as you would with washi tape.
- Use a strong adhesive foam tape to attach the backside of your sliding planner dashboard so it will last longer.
- Use your stamps to create a fun background for your spread.
- Write right on top of your stickers using a gel pen. This way, you’ll be able to highlight some important notes.
- Use your alpha stickers to add lovely words just for fun!
I really love all the colors in the "Homestead" Kits! I hope you enjoyed this post and that I helped you think outside of the box to use your planner supplies from your SC "Homestead" Kits in a fun and creative way! Happy planning, everyone! ♥