Lisa Truesdell's popular class, Well Traveled, is back! Enroll in this class to explore the exciting memory-keeping format of Traveler's Notebooks. This class originally retailed for $29 but is now available for $15—a 50% discount! This offer will expire December 31st, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.
When you're exploring life's adventures, documenting is part of the fun. In Well Traveled, Lisa Truesdell introduces you to what’s sure to become your next favorite memory-keeping format—the Traveler’s Notebook, or TN for short. Learn the essentials by discovering how a TN works, what supplies to use, how to customize it, and more. Whether you’re looking to expand your paper crafting horizons or simply a fun way to scrap on the go, Traveler’s Notebooks offer a whole new crafty world to explore!
Here's some of what you'll learn:
- How the TN system works and how to get started with the notebook of your choice
- Unique ideas for using your TN to document everyday life
- Tips for setting up your notebook and choosing appropriate supplies
- How to build your own notebook insert using patterned paper
- Ideas for sizing and printing photos at a convenient size for your notebook
- Tips and tricks for documenting in your notebook on the go
- How to use prints from the Prynt Pocket in your notebooks
In addition to Lisa's lessons, see projects from these contributors and more each week in Well Traveled! Visit Well Traveled in the shop to find out everything you need to know!
Please note: This class originally ran in August of 2017. By enrolling now, you'll have access to all of the class material immediately and will be able to access the class message board to view previous comments. However, the message board and gallery will not be monitored by an instructor.