Hello again, friends! Candace here with you today to share how I used the “Candyland” Documenter Kit to create a pocket page spread documenting a special bathtime moment.
In the video below, you'll see how this spread came together along with a few tips and tricks to create an interesting and creative spread.
Tips & Tricks:
- Use a series of photos on one spread to capture a relationship or the passage of time.
- Use a mix of color and black and white photos.
- Balance color and white space across the spread to give the eye a soft place to land on the spread.
- Look for places to add dimensional elements to add interest to a flat spread.
- Use simple and meaningful embellishments to keep the focus on the photos and not the products.
Thanks for coming by today! I hope this leaves you with a little inspiration and a few new tips and tricks for your next spread. I would love to see you combine a series of photos on your next spread! Use this month’s "Candyland" Kit and don’t forget to tag Studio Calico and me (@findingeverydayperfection). We always love to see your creations! Have a beautiful day!