Hi there! It's Lisa here with a video sharing how to get the most from your kits by using every last little bit—including the little content card! I don't know if you've paid much attention to these cards but I find them super helpful as they have Color Theory ink pairing ideas, a description of the kit, and more.
Today I'm going to share an idea for turning the "Homestead" Scrapbook Kit content card into an actual greeting card. Watch the video and see!
Tips & Tricks:
- I like to use a MISTI tool or stamp positioner when stamping on one-of-a-kind pieces like the die-cut banner by Life.Love.Paper. It takes the stress out of stamping!
- Try folding elements in half to add dimension, like I did with the leaves.
- Foam tape is another great way to add dimension to your projects.
- The content card that comes with the kit has so Color Theory ink pairing ideas. I used "Deja Blue" and "Orange County" thanks to the suggestion.
- Use up every last bit of your kit—including that content card! :)
Thank you so much for joining me! And I just had to add that I'm so thankful for all of YOU—your comments on my gallery cards mean the world to me. – xoxo, Lisa