So, I've never been a "kit killer" (meaning, someone who uses up EVERY LAST PIECE of their monthly kits), but this month I've put it close to the test!
In this video, I'll share a few of the ways I've already used the "Be Happy" Kit in my planner, the few pieces I have left, and how I challenge myself to create another weekly spread including a few staple SC items to help carry me through.
Tips & Tricks:
- Use the monthly kit info card to create a customized page marker in your planner.
- Don't be afraid to carry your monthly kit across more than one month! You'll see I've combined my April kit and my May monthly stamp set to decorate my monthly page for May.
- When adding stickers up against a paper edge, work from the edge towards the middle (I might have figured this out the hard way). :)
- Planning ahead? Not sure what your schedule will be exactly? Use placeholders to prioritize time for things like exercise or meal planning (or whatever you want to include but aren't 100% sure of yet).
- Use the (removable and adorable) sticky notes to jot down ideas for plans that aren't quite solidified.
Thanks so much for joining me for this video. I'd love for you to join me in the challenge of stretching "Be Happy" as far as you possibly can!