Since its beginning, Studio Calico has been on the forefront of modern memory keeping. Our goal is, and has always been, to provide products and inspiration to document memories with fresh and trend-forward designs. And as we head towards our 11th year anniversary, we’re keeping our focus on that vision.
Our June kits will be the last release for both our Scrapbook and Planner Kits. This wasn’t an easy decision to make—our Scrapbook Kit is where it all started. There has been a drastic change in the memory keeping industry over the last 11 years, and we are continually thankful for all our loyal customers, their feedback, and the ever-evolving community of paper lovers. Looking ahead, we’re excited to focus our energy on the Documenter Kits, Stamp Subscription, and the NEW Traveler’s Notebook Kits. We invite you to join us for our June reveal tomorrow and cannot wait for July when we reveal the new TN Kit.
Our main goal remains the same: to provide beautifully-designed, custom, and high-quality products to your doorstep each month to help you preserve your memories for years to come. With a change as big as this, we’re sure you’ll have questions. Please leave them in the comments below and we’ll post a follow-up with answers. If you need help with a question specific to your own subscription or status, please reach out to our Customer Service team.
How do I switch to the new Traveler’s Notebook Kit?
- If you are a Scrapbook or Planner Kit subscriber, simply visit the Traveler’s Notebook Kit page and sign up for a new subscription. Our system will automatically convert your Scrapbook subscription status over to your new Traveler’s Notebook Kit subscription.
How do I switch to a Documenter Kit or Stamp Subscription?
- We would be happy to help you transfer your Scrapbook or Planner Kit subscription to our Documenter Kit or Stamp Subscription. Please reach out to our Customer Service team and we’ll make that change for you.
What will happen to the Scrapbook Kit Workshop?
- Our scrapbook workshops will continue, just in a slightly different format. Our teachers and contributors will be sharing ways to combine and use your past kits to make the most of your stash.
What will happen to the Planner Kit Workshop?
- June will be our last planner workshop.
Will there be a TN Kit Workshop?
- Yes! We’re excited to start the new TN workshop in July. You’ll be able to sign up on July 1st with reveal.
I’m a Scrapbook or Planner subscriber—how will this affect my rewards status?
- If you are a rewards member based on length of subscription, you’ll need to transfer to our Traveler’s Notebook, Documenter, or Stamp Subscription to maintain that status. If you’re a rewards member based on your spending, you won’t see any change.
Will you continue to offer Scrapbook and Planner products?
- We will continue to make and curate traditional scrapbooking supplies for our shop releases, as well as planner-friendly products.
What happens if I have a Scrapbook or Planner Kit Subscription and don't opt to switch to a new kit?
- If you don't decide to switch your current subscription to our TN, Documenter, or Stamp kits, your subscription will simply end after you are charged for your upcoming June kit. There will be no cancellation fees, and you don't need to do anything else to avoid future charges.