Class KitNo longer available.
While supplies last, Summer of Sketches students will receive a 4x6in stamp set designed by Life.Love.Paper. This set will ship for free, no matter where you are.
What you'll learn
- A variety of ways to use a sketch as a starting point
- How to adapt a sketch to fit your photos
- Ideas for reusing a sketch and getting a different look each time
- Tips for using sketches while staying true to your style
- Inspiration for creating with your Studio Calico kits
I took a break from scrapbooking after a very consistent ten years. After three years of my hiatus, I longed for the craft and the process. My children who were once young when I used to scrapbook are now teenagers - I have a 9-year-old, a 14-year-old, a 16-year-old and a 20-year-old. I love good food, pretty design, naps, romcoms and perfect 75 degree days.
What comes with this class
- 12 start-to-finish videos from Jamie, showing how she went from sketch to finished layout. Jamie will be sharing tips and tricks for adapting layouts to fit the number and sizes of photos you have, and ideas for switching them up to keep your projects looking fresh, no matter how many times you use the same sketch.
- Round robin inspiration : See how each sketch changes as it passes from one artist to another! We'll start each week's lesson with a sketch based on Jamie's work, then each scrapbooker will work from a sketch of the layout created by the person before them.
- 36 all new layouts from Jamie and her contributors
- 48 sketches - 12 sketches based on Jamie's past work, plus 36 more based on the class projects.
- A printable PDF of all of the class sketches
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned
- Live chat with your teacher and fellow students